Thursday 15 August 2013

Life's lessons


I was completely grateful last night when the Mr was able to go and buy us a new washing machine. 

It has been a difficult few weeks since the holy crap we have no underwear crisis, and there have been many trips to our local laundromat to make sure that everyone has had clean clothes to wear. My jeans have also had their longest stint of no washing (you don't have to wash jeans THAT much right??). 

I have learned many things in the last few weeks. Yes - you can learn a lot from a broken washing machine!! Most of all, I have learned that my life won't fall apart when things don't go to plan. I am a massive control freak, and I become pretty frazzled when things don't go the way I planned them, and I have learned to let go a little.

I am spending the rest of today doing washing, and groceries.

What are you up to?
Have you learned anything from your experiences this week?

No comments: