Tuesday 16 October 2012

Blogtober 16th: on working with children.

Finally, a wrap up of the items I completed in the KCWC.

I wanted to get some great modeled shots of the kids' new clothes, but working with children... yeah well we all know how that saying goes...


Mr-O tells me this is the best way to look at his new pants. By looking at the cool green fabric through the light of the window.


I was able to get him away from the window for a second before he went back...

Miss-R LOVES her new skirt, and as soon as she put it on, she ran out to the back garden to complete a very important test...


The twirl test... and it passed with flying colours.


Maybe one day soon I can get some great modeled shots for this blog, but for now, we can just see the clothes being enjoyed. That's all I wanted.

Are your kids unwilling models too?
Do your daughter's insist on checking the twirl factor on every skirt or dress?
Are you keeping up with Blogtoberfest?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amélie already twirl tests her skirts and dresses. It's funny, no one ever taught her to do it, she just does.