Friday 12 July 2013

head down...

 
...bum up. That is what I am at the moment. Working hard on uni work whilst trying to entertain 2 kids on holidays.

study buddies

Don't get me wrong. I have loved the holidays, but I am ready for the routine to return. I am also ready for my few short hours a week that I get to myself when Ruth is at school and Oliver at kindergarten.

We have had a marvelous time relaxing, watching movies, playing superheros and many other activities. I guess this is what holidays are for - so you realise how wonderful normal life is. It is not very easy studying full time and looking after two children that is for sure!! For now, I am content sitting in my bed with the kids beside me, whilst I study away and get some work done.

Have you had a wonderful school holidays?
Are you as ready for Monday morning as I am?

No comments: